We are looking for talented people to join our growing team. Here you’ll find the current job openings at HealthFusion.
Customer Service Representative
HealthFusion, Inc a profitable, fast growing software company based in Solana Beach, is looking for top notch Customer Success Representatives! Our web-based software powers thousands of small medical practices in the U.S. We’re leading our industry in the shift from traditional software to cloud computing (a.k.a. Software-as-a-Service) and helping doctors get paid by taking today’s complex healthcare system and making it remarkably easy.
Technology is coming to transform and revolutionize this industry and HealthFusion is positioned to carry the torch for the 500,000 physicians who practice in small medical offices and represent the backbone of the American healthcare system. Because of our recent growth, we’ve been lucky enough to increase customers and employees.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Provide live chat, email and phone support
- Cultivate customer engagement with every interaction by proactively seeking opportunities to educate and enable users on our software
- Be the subject matter expert and educate doctors and their staff on the functionality and use of our Practice Management and Electronic Health Records (EHR) software
- Troubleshoot technical issues and escalate bugs appropriately
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by providing fast and accurate responses
- Document and manage customer interactions via SalesForce CRM
- Identify trends in customer questions and issues
- Develop and refine customer success best practices and procedures
- Support leadership and actively contribute to key business initiatives
- Drive and maintain our customers’ usage by never compromising on our goal of exceptional, world class customer service
- Be an ambassador for culture and company; driven to create promoters and evangelists for HealthFusion
- Be fearless in offering feedback to improve systems and processes to enhance customer satisfaction and engagement with our platform
- You are passionate and driven by your success and the success of the entire team
- You prioritize customer success and loyalty above all else
- You take pride in being an advocate on behalf of the customers, and seek to provide relevant feedback cross-organizationally to enhance our products and services to better serve our customers
- You actively identify and seize opportunities to increase customer engagement with our entire platform
- You embrace and drive change and innovation in your team and HealthFusion
- You take ownership and accountability in your individual performance and that of your team
- You display and inspire a culture of excellence with your peers and leadership
- You learn rapidly and are eager to develop skills and knowledge that align with the team’s goals
- Minimum 1-2 years customer service experience
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Avid user of technology who keeps up with the latest tech trends
- Excellent writing skills, able to quickly compose clear and concise answer
- Friendly, patient and professional phone demeanor
- Strong organization skills and high attention to detail
- Motivated self-starter with an excellent work ethic and team-first attitude
- Dependable with the ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment