We are looking for talented people to join our growing team. Here you’ll find the current job openings at HealthFusion.
Python Software Engineer
Electronic Health Record systems continue to evolve from simple record keeping systems to dynamic software solutions that assist providers with health maintenance (preventive care) support in the exam room or at the patient’s bedside. Our health maintenance support solutions are written in Python code and you would be contributing to our state of the art module. Learn more here.
If you would like to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com along with the date that you are available to take the proficiency test.
What you can expect to experience
- Be part of developing modern web applications in large scale.
- The challenges of deploying complex web applications in a production environment.
- Best practices for working in a professional development team with experienced industry veterans.
- Experience with the latest web technologies including but not limited to Java, Python, jQuery, memcached, HTML, CSS, AJAX, SOAP, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, AWS S3, SimpleDB, SQS, SNS, Amazon EC2, PDF Technologies.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Outstanding programming skills in Python
- Knowledge of MongoDB is desirable but not essential.
- Able to demonstrate strong intellectual capabilities and significant individual contributions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- To be part of the HealthFusion engineering team you will be asked to take our proficiency test – you will be asked to write simple programs in Python.
- We administer this test at 3pm any weekday.
- If you would like to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the date that you are available to take the proficiency test.