We are looking for talented people to join our growing team. Here you’ll find the current job openings at HealthFusion.
Junior & Senior Software Engineers
If you are looking for a growing company that shares your values including:
Innovation – change the game for us and for our clients around the world
Teamwork – lead and learn from the very best in your field
High Performance – challenge yourself and reap the rewards of delivering results
Opportunity – grow with a thriving company that develops talent
Then keep reading!
In this role you will be part of developing modern web applications in large scale setting. While enjoying the challenges of deploying complex web applications in a production environment. This position is perfect if you are a self-starter with passion for problem solving in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Commitment to quality through test driven development, unit testing, regression testing, & peer code reviews
- Experience implementing high traffic web applications
- Expertise in high performance systems in a commercial setting
- Hands-on coding
- Junior Engineer – 1-5 years experience
- Extensive knowledge in Java programming, Java/J2EE development experience using OOD principles
- Production ready code
- Agile Process
- Web Technologies including, but not limited to: jQuery, memcache, HTML, CSS, AJAX, SOAP, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, AWS S3, SimpleDB, SQS, SNS, Amazon EC2, PDF Technologies, MongoDB, Python
- Unit testing frameworks: JUnit, EasyMock, Mockito
- PDF technologies – iText, RenderX, easyPDF
- XML/XML related technologies: xPath Saxon, JAXB etc.
- SQL and no-SQL databases
- Experience with Amazon SimpleDB, SQS, S3, SNS
- Experience with Agile / Scrum and/or test driven methodologies a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering; strong academic record
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES as a Senior Software Engineer with 6-12 years of experience:
- Assist Junior Engineers with project assignments, providing them guidance, implementation feedback and helping them understand our business domain.
- Assist in Code Reviews, Design Reviews.
- Work with the team in planning, outlining the tasks involved in a project and executing tasks assigned in a timely fashion independently.
- Come up with the most effective engineering solutions to meet business requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues independently in a timely manner.
- Work with the Quality Assurance Team in coming up with test plans and procedures.
- Must be able to work with cross functional teams(customer service, sales, business owners) to gather requirements, recommending solutions using existing implementation and open source tools available.
- Must write code with exceptional design, following good practices, develops application which are easily extensible, easy to read and maintain, writes good documentation which assists other engineers follow through the logic without much help.
JOIN US AT HEALTHFUSION!
We are a privately held, fast-growing healthcare software company ranked 3rd in the EHR industry! Our office is located 1 block from the beautiful coastline in Solana Beach, CA. We are a casual dress environment, offer free parking and are across the street from the commuter train station. We pride ourselves on our amazing team environment that encourages creativity and communication.
Health, Dental & Vision
Email your resume to email@example.com