At HealthFusion, we want you to know that we are committed to quality, innovation, and compliance. This is why we recently added a new page to our website that highlights the EHR recognition MediTouch has earned from independent evaluators of our system. We are firm believers in the importance of third-party evaluation, and we take every opportunity available to have our software reviewed by independent groups. This helps us make sure we’re always meeting the highest standards, and that our software provides the best value in today’s EHR marketplace.
We can tell you all day long how great MediTouch EHR is – but why take our word for it? The following are just some of the awards and recognitions we’ve received in the past few years.
- 2014 Meaningful Use Stage 2 Certified as a complete EHR
- Accredited by the Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission (EHNAC)
- NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Prevalidated for 23.5 points in Autocredit
- Surescripts White Coat of Quality recipient three years in a row (2011, 2012, and 2013)
- Certified by J.D. Power and Associates for an Outstanding Customer Service Experience
- Private-labeled EHR partnership with Miami Children’s Hospital
- Certified Apple developer and Apple Store EHR presenter
- One of less than 10 EHR vendors that are Gold Certified by Quest Diagnostics
- Certified by CORE (Committee on Operating Rules for Information Exchange) as a Phase 2 CAQH CORE clearinghouse
- 2013 top ranked iPad and Mobile EHR by Black Book Rankings
- One of Software Advice’s highest rated medical software systems
- Exclusive strategic EHR partner with the American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance and partnership
Want to know more? Read more about our credentials.
Heard enough? Schedule a demo today.