Business Development Executive
San Diego, CA
HealthFusion, a profitable, fast growing software company based in Sorrento Valley is looking for a business development executive. Your job responsibilities will include essential duties along with your sales goals outlined in your compensation plan provided by the Director of Sales including:
- Recruiting new channels or resellers into the HealthFusion, Inc. organization including, at the discretion of the Sales Manager: other software vendors, medical software VARs, and medical billing services to provide favorable revenue streams and incremental sales growth.
- You will work with the Sales Manager to coordinate development activities including contracting, implementation, marketing and overall sales strategy support within the network of channels recruited by you.
- Prepare and provide information to Product Specialists regarding the medical office/specialty specific workflows/procedures of the potential client.
- Work closely with Product Specialists to fully understand the organizational workflow and the wants and needs of potential clients
- Call on and qualify self-generated leads and close qualified opportunities
- Find and develop leads for potential Billing Services/VARs
- Qualify Lead as potential Billing Service/VAR
- Schedule demo for prospective Billing Service/VAR (during in initial months of employment will be done with a product specialist)
- Schedules all demos from this point on for Billing Service/VAR as well as quotes
- Sell Deal
- Continuously review the EHR industry trends and client feedback to anticipate future market need
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years in sales or business development
- You will be expected to work from HealthFusion’s office in Solana Beach unless travel is required to develop business
- Travel to potential clients to present MediTouch in person
- Achieve assigned product sales quota
- Have a network/pipeline of business to bring over to HealthFusion
Please Apply Here
About Health Fusion
HealthFusion and its MediTouch cloud software suite is a wholly owned subsidiary of Quality Systems, Inc. MediTouch is comprised of a range of web-based software solutions for physicians, medical practices and billing services; including practice management and electronic health record (EHR) applications, patient portal, clearinghouse, interoperability and connectivity solutions. MediTouch EHR is designed for use on mobile tablets such as the iPad, and works on a Pure Cloud platform that is cross-compatible with traditional desktop and laptop devices. MediTouch EHR is Meaningful Use 2014 Certified and features an affordable subscription payment model. Our Health Maintenance population management system enables providers to prepare for the transition to value-based healthcare. To learn more, visit HealthFusion.com or follow HealthFusion on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.