Senior Test Automation Engineers (multiple openings)
HealthFusion, a profitable, fast growing software company based in Sorrento Valley, is looking for a senior test automation engineer.
- Execute on all aspects of software development phases.
- Review functional and technical documentation to identify requirements for testing, design and develop all aspects of automated testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automation frameworks and scripts.
- Apply knowledge of defined software quality best practices and procedures to drive software quality and testability.
- Conduct code reviews of test plans to ensure scenarios capture business functionality.
- Participate in establishing project plans, estimating work effort and monitor progress against milestones.
- Make recommendations to improve product reliability, performance and quality assurance best practices and processes.
- Investigate and evaluate new testing technologies and practices.
- 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance or IT Testing.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related quantitative field.
- Experience must include executing on all aspects of software development phases for Quality Assurance engineering and developing automated test systems and scripts beyond record and playback including automation framework tools
JOIN US AT HEALTHFUSION!
HealthFusion and its MediTouch cloud software suite is a wholly owned subsidiary of Quality Systems, Inc. MediTouch is comprised of a range of web-based software solutions for physicians, medical practices and billing services; including practice management and electronic health record (EHR) applications, patient portal, clearinghouse, interoperability and connectivity solutions. MediTouch EHR is designed for use on mobile tablets such as the iPad, and works on a Pure Cloud platform that is cross-compatible with traditional desktop and laptop devices. MediTouch EHR is Meaningful Use 2014 Certified and features an affordable subscription payment model. Our Health Maintenance population management system enables providers to prepare for the transition to value-based healthcare. To learn more, visit HealthFusion.com or follow HealthFusion on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.